| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puttalam in June is very hot at 28.8 °C (83.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Puttalam June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Puttalam, Sri Lanka
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Puttalam:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1057.5 kms (657.1 miles) N
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 1037.8 kms (644.9 miles) NNW
- Goa, India - 1055.7 kms (656 miles) NW
- Bangalore, India - 601.2 kms (373.6 miles) NNW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 765.2 kms (475.5 miles) NW
- Kozhikode, India - 570.1 kms (354.3 miles) NW
- Pamban, India - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) NNW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) W
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) W
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 736.2 kms (457.5 miles) W
- Male, Maldives - 817.4 kms (507.9 miles) WSW